Wire wrap headers

Digikey. Search on "wire wrap pin" or something similar and drill down.

Something like

for example?

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

I can still find wire wrap IC sockets, but the old .100" wire wrap headers seem to have vanished. Any idea who still makes or sell these? I used to be able to get them in single and dual row versions in all sorts of lengths. They used to even have right angle versions. Any ideas, Mike

Reply to
mlawson

:I can still find wire wrap IC sockets, but the old .100" wire wrap :headers seem to have vanished. Any idea who still makes or sell these? I :used to be able to get them in single and dual row versions in all sorts :of lengths. They used to even have right angle versions. Any ideas, Mike

Apparently not a great demand for these things now. Vero Technologies still make some items for wire wrap but their range is now vastly diminished to what it was in the 80's.

To make a wire wrap DIL header you need to use 2 items it seems, 66-3649 and

66-3505. And, you have to make your own DIL header to mount the 66-3469. I have stocks of both items for sale at low cost. I am in Australia.

Having said that, Aries still appear to make DIL wire wrap headers.

You will have to find a supplier who stocks them.

Reply to
Ross Herbert