Why Should I Make a Budget?

You say you know where your money goes and you don?t need it all wr
itten down to keep up with it? I issue you this challenge. Keep track of ev
ery penny you spend for one month and I do mean every penny.

You will be shocked at what the itty-bitty expenses add up to. Take the tot
al you spent on just one unnecessary item for the month, multiply it by 12
for months in a year and multiply the result by 5 to represent 5 years.

That is how much you could have saved AND drawn interest on in just five ye
ars. That, my friend, is the very reason all of us need a budget.

If we can get control of the small expenses that really don?t matte
r to the overall scheme of our lives, we can enjoy financial success.

The little things really do count. Cutting what you spend on lunch from fiv
e dollars a day to three dollars a day on every work day in a five day work
 week saves $10 a week? $40 a month? $480 a year? $
2400 in five years?.plus interest.

See what I mean? it really IS the little things and you still eat l
unch everyday AND that was only one place to save money in your daily livin
g without doing without one thing you really need. There are a lot of place
s to cut expenses if you look for them.

Set some specific long term and short term goals. There are no wrong answer
s here. If it?s important to you, then it?s important perio
d.

If you want to be able to make a down payment on a house, start a college f
und for your kids, buy a sports car, take a vacation to Aruba? anyt
hing? then that is your goal and your reason to get a handle on you
r financial situation now.

Read More!
http://www.giuelith.com/article.php?id16%67

Site Timeline