Where to find 32-pin SOIC or TSOP II 4-Mbit flash chips

I've been looking everywhere for a flash chip ( NAND or NOR ) that has a capacity of 4Mbits, basically the same pin layout as an equivalent 32-pin DIP, but comes in a 32-pin SOIC or TSOP II form factor. All I've been able to find are DIPs or TSOP Is.

For example, the 32DIP equivalent can be found here on Digikey :

Does anyone know where to get the SOIC or TSOP II versions?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Busby

capacity of 4Mbits, basically the same pin layout as an equivalent 32-pin DIP, but comes in a 32-pin SOIC or TSOP II form factor. All I've been able to find are DIPs or TSOP Is.

Just as a clarification, the flash chip I'm looking for needs to have an 8-bit data bus, 19-bit address bus and has to be *parallel* not serial.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Busby

capacity of 4Mbits, basically the same pin layout as an equivalent 32-pin DIP, but comes in a 32-pin SOIC or TSOP II form factor. All I've been able to find are DIPs or TSOP Is.

data bus, 19-bit address bus and has to be *parallel* not serial.

I could use something like this :

( SMD DIP socket )

but I'm afraid that the added height of the socket will create vertical space problems with the added 4.57mm

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Busby