Where to buy deep 19" rack enclosures?

I need a 19" rack enclosure, and although these things are easy enough to find in any decent electronic component store I need a pretty deep one. It has to be around 50 or 60cm deep. I'm not sure about the height yet: either 2U, 3U or 4U.

Anyone know of any stores or manufacturers that can supply me with such a rack enclosure?

(NOTE: I'm talking about a "metal box" to house electronic projects in, not a "rack").

Reply to
Fusion

Try Par-Metal products

Peter Bennett VE7CEI