Where can I buy Plutonium???

I need Plutonium to feed my flux capacitor.

Where can I buy it???

Reply to
Harald Gentexeater

Take a ship to Pluto, mine a generous amount of plutonium, then take about one litre, compact it, and wait for the results.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Sjouke Burry wrote in news:49bdc6f0$0$1639$ snipped-for-privacy@textnews.kpn.nl:

Did you say 'wait'? :) Interesting contrast of time scales, trip to Pluto and propagation of unrestrained fission...

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Libyan terrorists is where Doc Brown got it in that documentary.

Watching that documentary today is a little freaky. After all, 1985 is almost 30 years in the past now. I would feel perfectly at home in it... but would my kids?

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

snipped-for-privacy@UseNet.ORG wrote in news:gpm34p$1qq$ snipped-for-privacy@reader1.panix.com:

No. If we want to have fun with the post, we can. You're not stopping him any more than anyone else. Further, you are replying to him while telling others they should not. That if nothing else should tell you the stupidity of the stance. Reminding us he's well known is interesting, useful even, but replying at the same time you tell us not to is just daft.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Lostgallifreyan wrote in news:Xns9BD1E748AC6Fzoodlewurdle@216.196.109.145:

Yes, technically the reply was NOT to the troll, but I'm not splitting hairs. Just posting in a troll's thread is 'feeding', as generally understood. This troll is more entertaining that the sleazy all-caps spleenventing seen elsewhere.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Russia.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

the flux capacitor reminds me of the mercury ark rectifire.

Reply to
ZACK`

1985 is almost 30 years in the _past_ ? You need a better flux capacitor! :-)

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Yes, but they didn't seem too happy with the used pinball machine parts.

I'm still looking forward to getting a hoverboard. They should be introduced any time now.

Reply to
Eric Smith

Already tried Farnell?

P.