What form of words would I present a search engine to find out

What form of words would I present a search engine to find out the
technical info on lithium jump starters, how they work, what is the bank
of the three pin TO packages in the positive line to car batteries made
up of and what for?every querie I put ends up with sales junk and
nothing technical

Re: What form of words would I present a search engine to find out

"How to use a search engine" would be my suggestion...

(ducking)

John ;-#)#

John's  Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
Re: What form of words would I present a search engine to find out

Tested in "Duck Duck Go":

"Lithium Battery Charging"
"Lithium Battery Discharging" (look down the page)
"Lithium Battery jump starter teardown"

The model numbers from those "TO packages" would probably yeild
some information as well (if you can figure out which part of
the text printed on them is the model number).

Lithium batteries can only be discharged so far before they are
damaged (http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/discharge_methods ),
so it stands to reason that there will be some components to
switch off the battery output when a circuit detects the
battery becoming exhausted (transistor/s, thyristor/s etc.).

--

Re: What form of words would I present a search engine to find out

The latter not working very well... :)

--

Re: What form of words would I present a search engine to find out
They are scrubbed out but some info on what they were was found when I
put teardown in the question.