Wehrle

Wehrle is the name on some ISO socketed time delay relays.
<https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ejyPqdsWOvN_-2xa8UOhfSJuglE2bbm2tCFJByh5siI?feat=directlink

The trouble is: Wehrle seems to be German for "Smith"... I have
found multiple companies, including one in Austria who makes
other TD relays... that are not the droids we want.

I looked at Digi-key for a substitute but have yet to find one.

Anyone else run across these?

Re: Wehrle

What about this company:

<http://www.wehrle-electronics.com/de/handel/zeitverzoegerungsrelais/

HTH

Reinhard

Re: Wehrle

Service Technologies GmbH & Co OG
Frank-Stronach-Strase 3, 8200 Albersdorf, Austria
Tel.: +43 (0) 3112/9000-0, Fax: DW-2240, office@wehrle-electronics.com

Who said:
These parts are not available from us.
These parts are from Wehrle Kirchzarten which is another company. Only the name is the same.

Mit freundlichen Grusen / with kind regards / Salutations

Re: Wehrle

Maybe this outfit then :

  Wehrle, C. J. & Sohn GmbH & Co.

  79199 Kirchzarten, Breisgau
  Telefon: 07661 7031

  https://firmenlexikon.de/wehrle-c-j-sohn-gmbh-co.html

Some cross refs :

  http://www.obsoletepartfinder.com/C-J-Wehrle-Sohn-GMBH-Co-KG_electronic-parts.html
  http://bigcoupe.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t16%409

--

It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his
salary depends upon his not understanding it. -- Upton Sinclair

Site Timeline