Transistor equivalents

I am looking for equivalents for the following transistors;

Does anyone know of a web site that will give me this information?

Thanks

2N6551

2N6554

2SC1400
--
Nospam
Reply to

:I am looking for equivalents for the following transistors; : :Does anyone know of a web site that will give me this information? : :Thanks : : :2N6551 : :2N6554 : :2SC1400

Try searching for "2n6551 substitute" (ditto for others as well) d/l datasheets for the transistors suggested as subs and verify that they are similar/same. This means you will have to do the work yourself and possibly learn something along the way. If you don't find what you need then get back to us here.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Try here:

JW

First thought is try a NTE equivalant.

Try looking here....

greg

Reply to
GregS

Thanks

I tried using the word equivalent but substitute seems to work better /differetent thanks again

--
Nospam
Reply to

In message , JW writes