TMS320C54x DSP Development Kits Starting at Just $25!

I have 9 pieces of some Texas Instruments TMDS32000LO DSP development kits. This is a development kit for the TI TMS320C54X series digital signal processors. I obtained them from an OEM that was developing products using them. Each box contains three other boxes. Detailed below are the contents of each box:

Software Kit: Sealed Envelope with Software $149.00 Discount Coupon for TMS320 EVM TMS320C54x DSP CPU and Peripherals Reference Set Manual Volume 1 TMS320C54x DSP Algebraic Instruction Set Reference Set Manual Volume 3 TMS320C54x DSKplus DSP Starter Kit User's Guide Manual TLC320AC01C SIngle-Supply Analog Interface Circuit Data Manual

Advance Information Data Booklet XDS Workstation Power Supply Package: Ault Inc Power Supply for DSKplus Board Power Cord

Package Cover Sheet TMS320C54x DSKplus Board Package: TMS320C54x Evaluation Module with TMS320C542PGE2-40 DSP Chip Power Adapter Cable Serial Interface Cable

They are all new and have never been used. Everything is sealed. Apparently these go direct for $395.00 each. I did find this company, Gold Insignia Electronics, in Hong Kong that sells them at a discount of $218.50 each. I will start the bidding at about 10% of their discounted price, or just $25.00 each! They're on Ebay at:

Rudy Hartmann