Switcher chips from a VGA card.

Scrap MX420 graphics card + modellers pencil blowtorch = pile of SMD parts on the bench.

There's a couple of small 8-pin SMD chips that Google couldn't find, I presume they are switch mode regulators, as they were in the vicinity of 2 toroids and 4 low ESR electrolytics.

There's an AD2S12, which Google thinks is an AD DAC chip, and the other is simply marked; 1750 - thinking Google probably wouldn't make much sense of that, I added "datasheet pdf" to the search string - Google still couldn't make much sense of it!

Any help please?

Thanks.

Reply to
Ian Field