Supplier for small quantities of Vishay/Siliconix part ?

I'm trying to find a supplier for the Si4834BDY (Dual N-Channel 30-V (D-S) MOSFET with Schottky Diode) in very small quantities for a repair job. So far I've had no response form Vishay themselves. Anyone know of such a beast, or have a few they'd be prepared to part with ? Cheers O.

Reply to
Otaku

has the Si4384DY.

--
James T. White
Reply to

Not that I'm doubting ya, but whats their part number for it ? It doesn't appear to be on their website :( TIA O.

Reply to
Otaku

I just tried the part # James states and it is indeed there. Where are you looking? GG

Reply to
Glenn Gundlach

Really ? Don't suppose you could provide the mouser part no. ?

*Si4384DY*&terms=Si4384DY&Ntt=*Si4384DY*&Dk=1&Ns=SField&N=0&crc=true No hits .. Vishay parts sorted by number doesn't give it either... TIA O.

Reply to
Otaku

*Si4384DY*&terms=Si4384DY&Ntt=*Si4384DY*&Dk=1&Ns=SField&N=0&crc=true

Oh.. FFS! That'll teach me to copy and paste .. The part is a Si4834DY, not a Si4384DY.. Cheers Y'all.. O.

Reply to
Otaku

Hello Otaku,

Arrow used to have it but currently out of stock. According to my contact there they also sell in small qties. For the Si4384DY (not BDY but I never saw that one), assuming you are in the US:

The link might lead you back to the search form. Then just enter Si4384DY and it should pop up on your screen. Better just call them to see when they get more of the FETs, hoping that it isn't going obsolete.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Hello Otaku,

Had it wrong, too. Arrow carries the 4834 but no stock :-(

Regards, Joerg

Joerg