Suggestions for color LCD controller?

Hi: I am looking for a IC for an embedded application to interface with a color LCD panel (240x360). The interface for the panel is very low level. For basic text, I have used the Hitatchi 44780. I am looking for something that well known but for a color LCD panel. Graphics capability would be a plus (i.e., generate lines, polygons, circles, etc., from a display list). Any suggestions are appreciated. If there are any embedded CPUs that have built-in support, I'd like to hear about them as well (i.e. TI OMAP devices...) Thanks John

Reply to
John Hudak

I have use the Sharp LH79520 for this size of LCD. It has a very flexible LCD controller built-in. It is an ARM based CPU, requires external RAM and flash.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

this isn't exactly what you are after, but it may be an alternative:

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:       http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics