SPDT multiplexer

I need a multiplexer which essentially works as a single pole/double throw (SPDT) switch with 5 switches controlled in parallell by a logic high/low signal. Here's an illustration I've made to explain it better:

The signals to pass through the switches are video sync signals, a logic high/low signal and +12V. The voltage range would be from 0 to

12V.

I've searched for SPDT multiplexers and come up with several hits, but it turns out that none of them actually work as SPDT switches. So the search continues.

Reply to
no-spam2

Search for video multiplexer IC, or just go to

and pick the one you want. They have very basic, to computer controlled versions in a lot of input/output configurations.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida