simple circuit design

I am looking for someone to prepare for me a fairly simple circuit design with all components and values specified. I will be happy to pay any reasonable amount for this service. what I want is a device which will accept the audio input from a condenser microphone, and pass it through a low-pass filter which will only pass frequencies up to 12 Hz with a fairly sharp cut-off. The filtered output should be fed into a device such as an LED array which will approximately reflect the dominant frequency in the range 0 to 12. Ideally, the voltage supply will be 6V.

If this is insufficient information, please get back to me.

Eddie

Reply to
eddiecarron

Since this sounds like a Fourier transform, you may also want to post on comp.arch.embedded.

My first worry would be that the condenser microphone doesn't have any useful sensitivity at frequencies that low.

Reply to
mc

Especially at the low end, 0Hz.

Actually, at those frequencies, you might just be satisfied with counting the blinks.

RL

Reply to
legg

There are microphones that are perfectly capable of picking-up frequencies as low as 0.1 Hz They are available, sold as measuring microphones. When your budget is not sufficient, a more conventional microphone can be modified to do so. This microphone needs to be a omni-directional type condensor mic. These are pressure-sensitive microphones. Electronics needs to be modified for DC-coupling. And when modifying, the low-pas can be done at-once.

But please be aware that this conventional microphone will still be a studio-quality type costing $ 1000.- or more

Bob

Reply to
Bob Woodward

Agreed.