Searching for integrated lithium cell charger, battery monitor, step-up regulator

I have an application where I need to rely on a 3.6v lithium-ion battery cell for power. I am looking for an integrated 1-chip solution to simplify my design with the following components:

  • a smart battery charger to charge my 3.6v lithium cell from a DC input of 12-volts. * a battery monitor that will allow a microprocessor to guage battery charge level. As an example:
    * a DC-DC step-up converter that will step up the 3.6 volt output to
5v.

additional question: can I paralell two lithium-ion battery cells for extra capacity off the same charge circuit?

Thanks

Reply to
techman41973