Search a FR source for AM27C64-150JC

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get these in the FR? PS I don't want ST Microelectronics - any other manufacturer (not ST) is ok need only a quantity of 26 pieces Thanks

Matthieu

Reply to
Matthieu Benoit

Dear Matthieu,

We are interested in this supply.

By the ways, can you pleased tell us if you will consider the DIP package ?

Waiting for your idea !

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"Matthieu Benoit" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@free.fr...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com

Yes the JC suffix states for the DIP Package 150 is the speed But : DO you have any representative in France??? I don't want to order to hong kong. best regards, Matthieu

Patrick Cheung - townt.com wrote:

Reply to
Matthieu Benoit