read cycle to stick write cycle in SRAM

I want control the read and write (SRAM single data port AT60142) with FPGA link

but I want stick a read cycle and write cycle in the SAME adress See below

The data sheet indicate the data still on the bus 8ns after the RD raising edge. But i m problem with (tGHQZ : time OE high to high Z) I think, i can't write with WR falling edge juste after read. According your experience Can I do that?

Reply to
picnanard31