RCA application notes

Hi, A long time ago RCA published a good range of application notes. One in particular I'm looking for. I had it, when I was young, but it just disapeared... If any body should have it, pls let me know. Thanks, Zilog

Here is the application note with details: AN-6145 A Test Set for Nondestructive Safe-Area Measurements Under High-Voltage, High-Current Conditions

Reply to
VMI

I keep lots of stuff, so much I have no room left.:-) LOL

I have an original of that App Note.! How do I get it to you, maybe by Fax.?

KW

Reply to
kilowatt

Hi, Man you have it!!!

A fax, that's a problem. I have one but haven't use it for allmost a decade. No paper, no manual... Are you able to scan it? Maybe a copy by a copy machine and posted to me. Of course the cost is on me... Let me know on my address.

btw, I'm from Belgium, where the good bear comes from...

Cheers, Zilog

Reply to
VMI

Grizzly or Polar?

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

And if polar, would that be positive or negative?

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Polar bears dissolve in water. Non-polar bears dissolve in hydrocarbons. Or do I have that the wrong way around? :)

Reply to
mc

It doesn't really matter, as long as they aren't bipolar. Otherwise, you can just turn them around if they are the wrong polarity. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well, I tried it a few times and the polarity or color dosn't matter any more after severall. You have to try it... I would suggest a "Duvel" And do not start with asking wich "Duvel" (sort of slang for "Devil") Cheers; wished it was sommer again....

Reply to
VMI

If you are ever faced with a dangerous polar bear, just remember to do:

x = r* cos(theta) y = r* sin(theta)

.. then you are left with a harmless rectangular bear..

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Holly Baloonie,

typo: BEER and not bear...

Still the best of all.

Zilog

Reply to
VMI

Spehro Pefhany wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

That made my day. :)

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

I don't know, bipolar bear. If we catch it on one of its good days...?

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

VMI wrote in news:47976367$0$2981$ snipped-for-privacy@news.skynet.be:

Good, I agree. I had been going to make feeble jokes about Hoffmeister, follow the bear, but that's lager. And not all that good lager, if I remember right. Go Stella. That's a good beer, Stella Artois, but expensive. Performs excellently, but drink slow to make the money last. For this reason I call it Stellar Tortoise, which has nothing at all to do with bears but I digress...

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Bears are best when circularly polarized. Helps keep the Vitons away.

-- Dave Platt AE6EO Friends of Jade Warrior home page:

I do _not_ wish to receive unsolicited commercial email, and I will boycott any company which has the gall to send me such ads!

Reply to
Dave Platt

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:52:24 +0100, VMI wrote:

Or maybe one of the other Belgian beers:

Aardmonnik Abbaye de Bonne-Espérance Abbaye des Rocs Abbaye des Rocs Brune Abbaye des Rocs Grand Cru Abbaye des Rocs Spéciale Noël Abdis Blond Abdis Bruin Abdis Tripel Achel 5 Blond Achel 5 Bruin Achel 8 Blond Achel 8 Bruin Adler Adriaen Brouwer Affligem Blond Affligem Dubbel Affligem Noël Affligem Patersvat Affligem Tripel Akila Pils Alvinne Blond Alvinne Bruin Alvinne Tripel Anker-Bok Anker Blond Applebocq arabier Archiduc Atomium Premier Grand Cru Augustijn Augustijn Grand Cru Bacchus Balthazar Barbãr Barbãr Winter Bok Bavik Diner Blond Bavik Diner Faro Bavik Pony-Stout Bavik premium pils Bavik Triple Bock Bel Pils Belle-Vue Framboise Belle-Vue Kriek Belle-Vue Gueuze Bellegems Bruin Berenbier Bieken Bierbuik Bink Blond Bink Bruin Bink Bloesem Bink Winterkoninkske Bink Adelardus Black Black Hole Blanche Blanche de Bruxelles Blanche de Namur Blanche des Honnelles Blonde Blonde Bie Blusser Bockor Boerken Bokkereyer Bornem Dubbel Bornem Tripel Bosbier Boskeun Bourgogne des Flandres Brasserie des Rocs Triple Impériale Brigand Bruegel Brugge Blond Brugge Tripel Brugs (Tarwebier) Brugse Babbelaar Brugse Straffe Hendrik Blond Brugse Straffe Hendrik Bruin Brugse Zot Brugse Zot Dubbel Brune Brunette Brussels Bush Amber Bush Blond Bush de Noël Bush 7% Cambrinus Cantillon Geuze Cara Pils Caves Celestus Celis White Cervoise de l'Avouerie d'Anthisnes Cezarken Charles Quint Chimay Blauw Chimay Rood Chimay Wit Chimay dorée Ciney Blond Ciney Bruin Cluysenaer Contrapils Cookie Beer Corsendonk Agnus tripel Corsendonk Blond Corsendonk Bruin Corsendonk Christmas Ale Corsendonk Pater Dubbel Couckelaerschen Doedel Cristal Alken Cuvée de Francorchamps Cuvee van de Keizer de Chokier De Garre Tripel De Koninck De Koninck Blond De Koninck Tripel De Regenboog IJzer De Verboden Vrucht Delirium tremens Dentergems Deugniet Deus Dikke Mathile Dobbel Palm Double Bie Druïde Duchesse de Bourgogne Duivels Bier Dulle Teve Duvel Moortgat Edel-Bräu Egmont Ename Blond Ename Dubbel Ename Tripel Ename Cuvée 974 Especial Mars Eupener Ezel Bruin Ezel Wit Faro Perte Totale Felix Kriek Oud Bruin Felix Kriekbier Felix Oud Bruin Felix Speciaal Oudenaards Flandrien Flierefluiter Floreffe Blond Floreffe Dubbel Floreffe Prima Melior Floreffe Tripel Floreffe Wit-Bier Florival Blond Florival Bruin Florival Tripel Florival Winter Framboise Boon Gageleer Gentse Tripel Geuze Mariage Parfait Gildenbier Ginder-Ale Glutaner Golding Campina Gold Pils Gordon's Finest Gouden Carolus Classic Gouden Carolus Triple Gouden Carolus Ambrio Gouden Carolus Christmas Gouden Carolus Easter Beer Gouyasse Gribousine Grimbergen Blond Grimbergen Cuvée de l'Ermitage Grimbergen Dubbel Grimbergen Optimo Bruno Grimbergen Tripel Grisette Ambrée Grisette Blanche Grisette Blonde Grisette Country Cool Grisette Fruits des Bois Grottenbier Gulden Draak Hapkin Hellekapelle Helleketelbier Hervoise Het Kapittel Abt Het Kapittel Blond Het Kapittel Dubbel Het Kapittel Pater Het Kapittel Prior Het Kapittel Tripel Abt Hoegaarden Hoegaarden Grand Cru Hoegaarden Speciaal Holger Hommelbier Hotteuse Grand Cru Hougaerdse Das Houten Kop Ichtegem?s grand cru Ichtegem's Oud Bruin Jacobins Gueuze Jacobins Kriek Jan van Gent John Martin Julius Judas Jupiler Karlsquell Kasteelbier Bruin Kasteelbier Triple Keizer Karel Robijn Rood Keizer Karel Goud Blond Keizersberg Kerkhofbier Kerstbie Keyte Keyte-Dobbel-Tripel Kloeke Blonde Kriek Boon Kriekedebie Kriekenbier Kriekenbier Kriek Max Kwelchouffe La Binchoise La Blanche des Saisis La Chouffe La Gauloise La Guillotine La Namuroise La Pennefoise La Saison de Pipaix La Vapeur Cochonne La Vapeur en Folie La Vapeur Légère Leeuwse Witte Leffe blond Leffe bruin Leffe Radieuse Leffe Triple Leffe 9° Leireken Leute Bokbier Liefmans Frambozenbier Liefmans Fruitesse Kriekbier Liefmans Goudenband Liefmans Kriek Limburgse Witte Lindemans Apple Lindemans Faro Lindemans Framboise Lindemans Gueuze Lindemans Kriek Louwaege Dubbel Blond Louwaege Faro Louwaege Kriek Louwaege Stout Lucifer Maes Maes Nature Malheur 6° Malheur 8° Malheur 10° Malheur 12° Malheur Bière Brut Malheur Dark Brut Malheur Cuvée Royale Maredsous blond Maredsous bruin Maredsous tripel Mater Witbier Mc Chouffe Moeder Overste Moinette Blonde Moinette Brune Montagnarde Montagnarde Altitude 6 Mort Subite Gueuze Mort Subite Kriek Mort Subite Xtreme Framboise Mort Subite Xtreme Kriek Mystic Kriek Mystic Limoen Napoleon Nello's Blond Nello's Tripel Newton N'Ice Chouffe Nounnette Nuits Blanches Oerbier Op-Ale Opitter Ops-Ale Orval Oud Bier Oud Zottegems Bier Oude Geuze Boon Oude Kriek Boon Pa-gijs Palm Belgique Palm Speciale Pandreitje Pannepeut Pannepot Pannepot Reserva Pannepot Grand Reserva Pannepøt Passendale Pater Lieven Blond Pater Lieven Bruin Pater Lieven Tripel Patrasche dubbel Pauwel Kwak Pax Pils Père Abbé Petrus Aged Pale Petrus Blond Petrus Dubbel Bruin Petrus Gouden Tripel Petrus Oud Bruin Petrus Speciale Petrus Winterbier Piedb?uf Blonde Piedb?uf Brune Piedb?uf Excellence Piedb?uf Foncée Piedb?uf Triple Pierewietje Pilaarbijter Blond Pilaarbijter Bruin Piraat Ploegsteert Plokkersbier Postel Blond Postel Dubbel Postel tripel Primus Prinsesken Quintine Ramée Amber Redbocq Reinaert Riebedebie Rochefort 6 Rochefort 8 Rochefort 10 Rodenbach Rodenbach Grand Cru Romy Pils Royal 's Lands Souvenirs Du Terroir Safir Saint Benoît Saison 1900 Santa-Bee Satan Gold Saxo Season Regal Silly Sinpalsken Sint-Adriaansbier Blond Sint-Adriaansbier Bruin Sint-Gummarus Dubbel Sint-Gummarus Tripel Sint-Idesbald Sloeber Snoek Blond Snoek Bruin Snuffelbeer Speciale 1900 Special Roman St. Bernardus Abt 12 St. Bernardus Pater 6 St. Bernardus Prior 8 St. Bernardus Tripel St. Bernardus Witbier St. Feuillien Blond St. Feuillien Bruin St. Feuillien Tripel St. Firminus Blond St. Firminus Bruin St. Louis Gueuze Fond Tradition St. Louis Gueuze Lambic St. Louis Kriek Lambic St. Louis Premium Cassis St. Louis Premium Faro St. Louis Premium Framboise St. Louis Premium Kriek St. Louis Premium Peche Steenbrugge Blond Steenbrugge Dubbel Bruin Steenbrugge Tripel Steendonk Stella Artois Stille Nacht Stoute Bie Struise Rosse Struise Wittte Struiselensis Super des Fagnes Super Pils 't Smisje BBBourgondier 't Smisje Blond 't Smisje Calva Reserva 't Smisje Catherine The Great Imperial Stout 't Smisje Cuvee 2005 't Smisje Dubbel 't Smisje Dubbel IPA 't Smisje Fiori 't Smisje Guido 't Smisje Halloween 't Smisje Honingbier 't Smisje Kerst 't Smisje Sleedoornbier 't Smisje Sleedoorn Extra 't Smisje Tripel 't Smisje Wostyntje 't Zwarte Gat Bier Ter Dolen Tongerlo Blond Tongerlo Bruin Tongerlo Christmas Tongerlo Tripel Tonneke Tripel Karmeliet Triple Moine Trisser Trollenkelder Tsjeeses Uitzet Ultra Ambrée Ultra Fraîche Ultra Soif Ultramour Ultrablonde Ultradélice Ultrabrune Unkerzak Urthel Val-Dieu Blonde Val-Dieu Brune Val-Dieu Triple Valeir Vedett Vichtenaar Vieux Bruges Blanche Vieux Bruges Framboises Vieux Bruges Gueuze Vieux Bruges Kriek Vieux Bruges Peche Vlasbier Vlas Kop Vondel Vuuve Waase Wolf Waaslander Watou Tripel Watou's Wit Westmalle Dubbel Westmalle Tripel Westvleteren Blond Westvleteren Acht Westvleteren Twaalf Wevelgemse Tripel Winterkoninck Witbier Haacht Witbier Steendonk Witkap Dubbel Pater Witkap Pater Stimulo Witkap Tripel Wittekerke Wittekerke Special Wittekerke Rosé Wittoen X-Mas Beer Zatte Bie Zeunt Zottegemse Grand Cru Zulte Zwijntje

P.

Reply to
Pieter

How do you know they aren't just faking, till it's too late? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

et.., etc.., etc.. He, southern neighbour, Know some company which sells a bottle of each of those brands? I want to sample those over the next weekend. :)

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

Then we try Spehro's trigonometry trick. Numbers never lie... I imagine this is what was done by Fox's when they made Fox's Glacier Mints. All those little rectangular bears wrapped in clear plastic. So tasteful, but no wonder they're getting rare.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Wow what a small typo can do...

Pieter: A very impressive list. You know: We have about 300 + types of beer.

Once there was 1 type of bear, but that one is long gone...

To get serious again: I received 1 response concerning the original question. The AN is coming by mail.

But do not stop talking about polarized beer or bear. Maybe we have to charge a pint of beer and find out what the effect is after a few. That new name for a Stella is very good. A friend of mine worked as a technical director in a Stella brewery in Nigeria. It was called Monarch. Nice beer I must say. Not to compare with Stella here in Belgium.

Thanks for the very nice postings and Cheers; it's almost weekend...

Zilog

Reply to
VMI