prototype PCB supplier-PCBCORE

PCBCORE is China one stop solution PCB supplier, who have no limit on pcb quantity, 1 piece is acceptable too. good quality,competitive price, Quick in responce, and fast lead-time are our advantages.If you have any question,pls. feel free to contact at snipped-for-privacy@pcbcore.com.

website:

pcbcore

JeffM

We are a professional PCB supplier, JeffM, you don't use our service before how can you say we are a bad vendor, it's not a responsible practice, right? Welcome to our website

only who use it before could judge us. Thanks.

Reply to
pcbcore

We are a professional PCB supplier, JeffM, you don't use our service before how can you say we are a bad vendor, it's not a responsible practice, right? Welcome to our website

only who use it before could judge us. Thanks.

He's not saying you're bad, just an unwanted email in this newsgroup.......

Reply to
TT_Man

Good vendors don't advertise on newsgroups were it is forbidden by its charter. You are therefore a bad vendor in all the sci.electronics groups. Most people keep a list of all spammers and refuse to buy from them. Also, anyone using a hotmail or other throw away email account is highly suspect. most of the fraud online is committed by people who use these types of accounts.

news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace was created specifically for advertising.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You are judged by your spamming a _non_sale_ newsgroup. That makes you an a-social creep.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

=C3=93=C3=83=C3=8E=C3=84=C3=97=C3=96 -

=C3=84=C3=97=C3=96 -

den by

ics

rom

t is

fically

Oh, my god, it's too terrible, I didn't come sci.electronics groups before and have no idea of it, at the very beginging I just think it's electronic forum and want to recommend our company to pcb users, look at what I did, definitely I am an idiot. I will not do that again.

Reply to
pcbcore

Even if it was a forum discussing PCBs, you should read it for a while to get a feel for the group and find out if your announcement would be welcome.

--
These are my opinions, not necessarily my employer\'s.  I hate spam.
Reply to

Also use a proper news provider with a real email address at your domain.

You have zero credibilty otherwise. In fact it will only guarantee people are LESS likely to use you.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

FFS get a life. People whinging about on-topic product announcements are far more annoying than the messages that caused them.

Reply to
Mike Harrison

are LESS

Got it, thanks for all your explainations.

Reply to
pcbcore

">>> We are a professional PCB supplier, JeffM, you don't use our service

I agree.... :)

Reply to
TT_Man

ing

Ditto. With the decline of local PCB manufacturing, I am becoming rather dependent on Asian PCB sources, so any info about them is appreciated, especially those who do quick turn around prototypes. My only criticism of this guy is that while the online price estimator works fine (and produces rather decent prices) it gives no indication of shipping prices. I get bored rigid by those who would noisily deny me this useful information in the interest of claiming some sort of moral high ground. M

Reply to
moby

I suppose you appreaciate all the male enhancement information you get in your inbox, as well as the mortgate opportunity phone calls you get during dinner.

The charter for this group does not permit advertising, regardless of whether you appreciate the info or not. There's a separate newsgroup for advertising, join that if you want this type of info. It doesn't belong *here*. It belongs *there*.

JeffM, please keep up the good work. People like you help keep this newsgroup, and others, focused on their allowed topics.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

So, to review: This vendor has showed you he has the ethics of a sewer rat and the business acumen of an 8 year old yet you think it's a good idea to tie the fortunes of your venture to these clueless parasites. When your boards show up late and wrong and they try to charge you more than the estimate, remember this day.

...and as DJ said in translating my post, there are **proper** places and methods for advertising.

...and there are people who advertise on Usenet with every post

--while they PARTICIPATE in the ongoing discussions. It's called a sig and *that* is acceptable.

Reply to
JeffM

On 9=D4=C220=C8=D5, =C9=CF=CE=E73=CA=B135=B7=D6, JeffM w= rote:

JeffM, before I post, I even don't know what's the usenet, when I found it's not allowed to advertise, I feel sorry for it, really. But I must clear that we are not clueless parasite, we are not sewer rat, we are an good supplier, the only problem is that I not use domain email and post in an unwelcome place. So please don't criminate our company again, it's just my mistake, not our company. Thank you. I even don't understand what's the meaning that you say "It's called a sig and *that* is acceptable."

Reply to
pcbcore

pcbcore @hotmail.com wrote:

I already covered your cluelessness. Your ignorance is NOT a valid excuse for spamming.

Your behavior indicates otherwise. Your FIRST instinct was to SPAM. You clearly are a cheater. Since you don't *naturally* know how to conduct yourself, I suggest you enroll in a course in Business Ethics. Make sure it covers the topic "Advertising is a cost of business--just like rent and utilities".

As the subject of proper behavior seems foreign to you, perhaps you will need to start with a course in Personal Ethics.

I suggest, before you post to any place on the Internet again, that you MAKE THE EFFORT to find out. ...and a sig wouldn't make any difference in your case anyway; you have NOTHING of value to post to this group.

In addition, find out what exactly consitutes "SPAMMING". It appears what passes for acceptable behavior in China is VERY different from the rest of the world. ...or maybe I'm wrongly accusing a culture and it's just that there are thoughtless creeps like you everywhere.

Reply to
JeffM

You're a pig ignorant git, and worse than the original poster. May god forgive you at the pearly gates.. What's worse is you hide behind an anonymous email address, yet you complain that the OP posted behind the same. Let him who casts the first stone springs to mind. Go and crawl back under your stone.

Reply to
TT_Man

"> So, to review:

I use a pcb supplier from China......more than 10k boards in 2 yrs. They've never been late They've never been wrong They've never tried to charge more They're certainly not clueless They're certainly not parasites They have always been polite and courteous, which is something you have yet to grasp. You really are a sad person. What has made you so bitter and twisted? I've never looked back :)

Reply to
TT_Man

...says the guy who patronizes spammers. The problem isn't actually the spammers. The problem is people like YOU that make spam profitable.

If you think that is true, blockquote where you think I said so.

My complaint is against the spamming.