Plastic standoffs, metal standoffs or ... BOTH?

I am looking for some PCB standoffs that are both plastic and metal. What I am used to, and all that I can find, are standoffs that are either plastic or metal. I'm looking for a standoff with metal threads but a wide plastic body.

I know they exist because I have seen them on competitor's products. Anybody know how makes them or where to buy them?

I'm not turning up anything with a web search.

Reply to
embeddedmatt

Are you perhaps thinking of a terminal post, ala

? That's the closest I know. Is what you want like those terminal posts but with metal threaded inserts molded in on both ends?

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa