Phoenix MSTB-like 2P connectors - what's the type called?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a pluggable terminal connector that looks just like Phoenix's MSTB - series connector (flat top, bottom rounded around each pin) except that instead of MSTB's 5.0 or 5.08mm spacing it has 3.8 (3.81 mm? - can't measure that precise) pin spacing. In fact, I think there are also 3.5mm spacing ones out there that'll mate OK with 3.8 which will also work for me.

Does anyone have any idea about where to get them or even how to specify such a connector? I've been to every distributor's site out there (digi, mouser and many many others) but when you narrow down your search by the time you get to the part, you either end up with your standard MSTB 5.08 or the picture of the connector is from the wrong side and I cannot tell if it's the one I need.

Here is my amateur ASCII rendering of the 4P version standing on its side (actually looking for 2P - 4P just looks better in ASCII)

-- |o) |o) |o) |o)

--
Thanks for any tip you can offer!

-------------------------------------
 /_/
((@v@))
():::()
 VV-VV

Delivered via
http://www.electrondepot.com/
Electronics Enthusiasts\' Community of the Net
Web
and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
sci.electronics.components - 4367
messages and counting!
DA