parts retail stores

Anyone live in NY City or Long Island and know of a retail store for parts? I know LNL, but the others all seem to be gone.

zero, and remove the last word.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Don't know of any still around long island. Was one around Macarthur airport, Active Electronics. (631) 360-1994

1373 Veterans Hwy Ste 32 Hauppauge, NY 11788 40.8154 -73.1926

And another in Nassau county New Hyde park maybe. Sort of like a Radioshack. Electronic City Inc

1530 Union Turnpike, New Hyde Park, New York (NY), 11040, USA 1516 352 7145

Both seem to be gone.

I did find Prime Components in Deer park

Not sure if they have anything.

Martin Riddle

Thanks Martin. I had found several like them. Distributors based here but no counter service. I hope LNL stays in business now.