panasonic/matsushita EFR-RCB40K54 ultrasonic datasheet

Hello,

I have a pile of panasonic/matsushita ultrasonic transducers. Part number EFR-RCB40K54. Probably a 40 kHz transducer (based on the "40k" part of the part number as well as the description on some surplus supply vendor web sites).

Anyone have a datasheet for this thing? I can characterize the input impedance if need be but I'm really interested in the frequency response of this and I don't have any known ultrasonic source or receiver that would let me do a sweep.

In case anyone is interested, I'm trying to see if I can use this component as the microphone for a bat detector (something that can receive the echo location sounds from bats and convert it to something a human can hear).

Thanks

-Dan

Reply to
danmc91

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 06:25:10 -0700 (PDT), danmc91 put finger to keyboard and composed:

Not exactly what you wanted but ...

Panasonic Ultrasonic Ceramic Transducers Type: U/H/S/Q/G (EFRRxx)

You may also like to try ...

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar