Old chips wanted

Hello

I don't know if this is the wrong newsgroup. It is OK to correct me if not.

I want 4 to 6 pcs analog multiplexers to repair a old PCB.

The type is MP7501.

Manufacture: Micro Power Systems.

If anny know a replacement please tell me.

Regards

Benny

Denmark

Reply to
Benny Højvælde

Benny Højvælde schrieb:

Strixner&Holzinger, Munich, Germany have them, but no online pricing.

Not pin compatible: CD4051 and an inverter for the enable line.

Regards, Dieter

Reply to
Dieter Wiedmann

Try Analog Devices AD7501J AD7501K AD7501S NEC uPD7501 LSI Corp LS7501 for starters,

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Tweddle