obsolete SDRAM datasheet request and info

Hi,

I'm trying to find out the datasheet of the following SDAM in TSOP 54 package: S160032LLLTK-75A It's apparently a 512Mb SDRAM chip from SpecTek but I cannot find this reference on their web site. I sent them an email some weeks ago but no answer back. Can someone help in finding this datasheet? Many thanks in advance

Pierre-Francois F5BQP

Reply to
Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)

On Fri, 23 May 2008 07:48:20 +0200, "Pierre-François \(f5bqp_pfm\)" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I suspect that it is probably an addition to this family:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

On Sat, 24 May 2008 06:34:12 +1000, Franc Zabkar put finger to keyboard and composed:

Here is the old part numbering guide:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your reply, yes I've seen this on the SpecTek site but before I desold them from the memory to resold them on my router to increase its main memory I want to be sure of the pinout and the real specs. I did this already this on a NSLU2 nas to quadruple its memory to implement it Linux and it works very well, now I want to do the same for my old Netgear WGT634U which support also Linux, but 32MB isn't enough at all. An desodering two TSOP 54pin to resolder these two plus two others on piggyback is painfull... So I want to be sure... I don't want to spend several hours under the binocular for nothing as it's painfull for the eyes...

Have a good week end.

pf

"Franc Zabkar" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)