New Direction Components

Does anyone know what happened to New Direction Components, based in Rockford, IL? I'm pretty sure they went out of business, but does anyone have any details? Where Kelly and Chris ended up? Did anyone take over their refurb business? For that matter, does anyone know of a like-company that can refurb chips: desoldering from circuit board, clean, retin, tube them up, etc? I never knew of any other place that was as good as them at refurbishing chips. Sad to see them go.

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
ataridave