NEMA 5-15R AC power entry connector panel mount into round hole instead of rectangular

Looking for a NEMA 5-15R AC power entry connector that will panel mount into a round hole. All the ones I've found (Schurter 4300.0701 or Qualtek 738W-X2/03 for example) mount into a rectangular hole. Easier to drill a round hole.

Reply to
Steve

Amphenol was the last source I know of. That line was sold to WPI, then 'The Cooper group' who dropped everything that wasn't mil spec. Here are some slightly larger round outlets that might work:

Michael A. Terrell

For >$15 vs > or Qualtek 738W-X2/03 for example) mount into a rectangular hole.

Reply to
Steve