need info about UV412 TV tuner

Does anyone have the schematic diagram or at least some details about the UV412 TV tuner? I've got a few at bargain price and would like to use them for other purposes adding an external IF, but could not find any information on the net. These beasts predate the web therefore their data can be found only on old TV repair shops books. Thanks!

Reply to
asdf

Sorry for using this group, it should be in s.e.repair, but got a "banlist" error for unknown reasons). I'm using aioe.org to post because those idiots at my local ISP removed all support for Usenet.

Reply to
asdf

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 16:20:32 +0000 (UTC), asdf put finger to keyboard and composed:

Google suggests that these were used in a Philips model 15CN4321 TV, chassis NCF, dating back to 1987.

There are four NCF manuals here:

Also here:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks, Franc. That model is based on the NCF chassis, but on its manual it looks like is using a different tuner. Thankfully the tuner is not that different, so I could figure out some information. For those interested, here's the link to a freely downloadable copy of the manual.

asdf