need CMOS 556 in SSOP package ?

Hello, all,

Has anyone ever seen a CMOS 556 dual timer is an SSOP package? TI and others have them in SO-14, but I haven't found anything smaller. They DO have the 555 in a SSOP-14 package, but that is no space savings.

I have a little contract design that needs two 556's in an awfully small space. I don't think I can get one 558 to do what I want, there's some features left out of that one.

Thanks for any pointers!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson