miniature/very small 3pst or 3pdt switch

Does anyone know a very small footprint 3pst switch? I need a single activation to switch in three separate functions in a portable, battery operated device. Ideally, it would even be SMD but a small panel mount version would be OK, too. A rocker or a slide would work best to keep the profile down, also.

I've tried searching Google, Digikey, Newark. etc. but have found nothing very small. About the smallest I found from Digikey was a 1" long slide switch. I would like to try to get the overall length to about 1/2" or less, if possible.

If anyone knows about such an animal, I'd appreciate your response.

Thanks.

Dave

Reply to
starfire

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:54:04 -0700, "starfire" put finger to keyboard and composed:

ALPS subminiature SSSS2 and SSSS9 series:

Thomas & Betts ASE/ASF series:

Thomas & Betts SLS Alcoswitch:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar