Macom SW-927

Hello,

Looking for a datasheet for a Ma-Com SW-927 GaAs RF switch. No hits at all from the usual suspects. Working on a HP 8990A peak power analyzer that's loaded with them, and it appears that ALL their inputs (pin 1) are shorted to pin 2 (GND)

(scratching head)

See

for the partial schematic if that helps. The point in question is U35 pin

1 which is the RF input from the front panel. All the switches after that appear shorted as well on *both* baseband boards.

Thanks!

Reply to
JW

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:35:47 -0400, JW put finger to keyboard and composed:

Could this be the manufacturer?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks Franc,

I believe you're right, the logo has changed slightly. Had a hard time with this, as they sold out to Amp who was taken by Tyco. Their original domain name

now leads you to

They don't have the datasheet, but I'll try contacting them.

Thanks again.

Reply to
JW

Just to add to the confusion, Hughes bought Ma/com telecommunications. In reality Ma/com led to Direct TV sold to SkyTerra, whics now something else. In the end Echostar and Dish Network, and hughes, and GM all have common ground.

Sorry I had to do that.!!!

Reply to
GregS