Looking for *ultra* thin 4 core cable

Many many years ago, a surplus store here in the UK was selling guided missile control cable (4 core, ultra thin with a high breaking strain). Unfortunately, I didn't buy it and I've been kicking myself ever since.

I'm now looking for something similar for an RGB LED project - does anyone have an idea where I can source this?

Thanks

Reply to
MikeG