[?] Looking for UK supplier of metal screening boxes.

Hi,

Some years ago one of the main UK component distributors (possibly RS or Farnell) used to sell a range of plated folded steel screening boxes (NOT diecast), with sprung-fingered lid and optional internal dividers, but now that I need some I can't find them anywhere.

These bare-metal screening boxes came in a range of sizes, from quite small up to the ones that I particularly remember, and now need, which were around 160mm long, 50mm wide and 30-40mm high.

Does anyone in this NG know if these useful (solderable) boxes are still available and from what source?.

TIA - Dave

--
David C.Chapman - (dcchapman@minda.co.uk)
David Chapman