Looking for old Oak Industries catalog - around 1973

Anyone have a collection of Oak Industry parts catalogues or old style
switches? I am trying to find the part number for a switch used in the
early 70s to enable me to possibly track some or these down on the
surplus market.

Photos:

https://flippers.com/images/temp/OAK_Pushbutton_Switch.jpg

https://flippers.com/images/temp/OAK_Pushbutton_Switch2.jpg

Looking for 6 or more of these rascals. The white button is not as
important, I can make those if needs be...

Thanks!

John :-#)#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.