Looking for OEM voltage controlled PSU module

Hi,

does anyone know if there is an OEM voltage controlled PSU module available out there? I am looking for 0-20V/.5A output controlled by external voltage 0-10V. The PSU would be a part of a larger outdoor experimental system, so an OEM module would be ideal. I'd rather buy an off-the-shelf module than waste my time on designing it.

Thanks in advance...

Frank

Reply to
FEEB

0-10V.

an OEM

waste

How about a power opamp? Set the gain to 2.

One possibility (First thing on a parametic search of NSC parts): LM675T $2.75 TO 220 4000 mA current output 5.5 MHz gain bandwidth product 60 V maximum power supply voltage

Assuming you use a 24 V supply, maximum power dissipation (0V, 0.5A out) would be 12W. You will need a heatsink. If you need to go all the way to 0V a negative supply may be necessary. It should be extremely simple. I don't know of any modules to do this, but it should be quite simple.

Darrell Harmon

dlharmon