Looking for AKM AK5394A, AK4395 chips

Can anybody sell those in small quantities? I need two of AK5394A and ten of AK4395. AllAmerican doesn't have them in stock and they told me that when (and if) they will, they will be only sold in box quantities...

---

Sergey Kubushin

SONY digital camera parts

No, it's not a SONY part... Those are audio ADC and DAC used mostly in professional audio.

Thank you for the offer anyway.

*  KSI@home    KOI8 Net  < >  The impossible we do immediately.  *
*  Las Vegas   NV, USA   < >  Miracles require 24-hour notice.   *
Sergey Kubushin