Looking for a connector

Hello,

I am trying to use a LCD panel from a old Dell laptop. I dismantled the panel. I have a FPGA kit and found a LCD controller from opencores site. I need to find a way to interface the FPGA to the panel. On the kit side, it is basic 40-pin IDE connector. But I am unable to identify the connector on the panel. Here is a picture of it.

It appears to have 60 pins. I will grateful if someone can identify the connector type and where I can find a mate for it.

Thanks, Manjunath

Reply to
uforians

uforians skrev:

Hello.

Look for a "HRS" logo.

The connector is definately a Hirose type, DF-xxx (DF-31 for 31 pins for example)

You can find a distributor on the Hirose site.

// Per.

Reply to
Per Jensen