Logo Identification

Hello,

I'm trying to identify a manufacturer of an ic whose logo appears to be a back to front RJ or RU. I've seached the net and can find many other manufacturers but not this one. Strangely enough I've seen this logo many times before so it doesn't seem to be that uncommon.

Thanks, cwl

Reply to
Charles Littlefield

Charles Littlefield schrieb:

Maybe that is not a company logo, but an UL mark?

(scroll down about 2/3 of the page)

If not, you could provide a photo - that makes it much easier...

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tilmann Reh
http://www.autometer.de - Elektronik nach Maß.

Reply to
paul

The logo belongs to Underwriters Laboratories Inc.

Please check out their site on

Regards

Paul Kudos Systems (UK) Ltd

Reply to