Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- lcd tft panel sharp model # lq9d161
November 28, 2006, 2:21 am
rate this thread
i'm tring to take a composite video signal say from a dvd player and
turn it into a rgb datastream or something this flat panel tft i have
can use to reproduce.
the panel has a 31 pin connector on the back of it and 16 of those pins
are for the rgb, 4 for each ,making up the 12 bit monitor that it is, 2
for the horizontal & vertical sync signals , 1 for the clock signal , 1
to settle the horizontal display position and a few for power & grds.
the others are test pins.
so looking for a convertor or what i would need to do to accopmlish
this project. thank you very much for your time.
- » Looking for old Oak Industries catalog - around 1973
- — Newest thread in » Electronic Components
- » Wanted: Sharp R23FT commercial microwave control unit (circuit board) and key...
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronic Components