LCD Module Datasheet / pin description - "YD-C15-001-V1"

Hello all,

I have an lcd module with part number "YD-C15-001-V1" on it. I was wondering if anyone in this group was familiar with this module or know where I can get the datasheet for it. I'm having trouble finding any information about this module through the various search engines.

Cryxia
Reply to
Cryxia

Looks to be an LCD from an MP4 personal media player. Is there logo anywhere on the display. Perhaps post a picture up somewhere?

Does your device come up on this list?

Adrian C
Reply to
Adrian C