LCD-Display TLX-1501-C3M / Display-Controller M6355

Hi,

I bought a kind of old device with lcd-display i'd like to use. But I can't find any information about the components in that device. Maybe anyone here can provide me with a datasheet or information about similar chips. Thanks in advance.

The Display is a Toshiba TLX-1501-C3M with a 16-pin connector, I figured out that pin 7 is GND and pin 6 is +5V. The controller for that display is a M6355 by OKI Japan. It seems that pins 1-3 and 9-16 of the display-connector are directly connected to the OKI-chip.

Reply to
Christian

Christian wrote in news:5n1psbFftiuhU1 @mid.uni-berlin.de:

similar

figured

the

How old a device?

Is it a a dot-matrix or other sort of display?

Do you think it could be a Hitachi HD447800 based clone?

Reply to
Gary Tait