LCD Display HLM7048-7910-40 Datasheet

Hey there,

I already asked the same question in de.sci.electronics about a week ago, but didn't get a reply - so I retry here (this time in English of course).

Does anyone here have a datasheet of the Hosiden HLM7048 (or equivalent)? It is a LCD without display-controller, on the PCB there's only the LA5135. Column and row drivers are bonded onto the foil cable (obviously without overprint). The display has a 12-pin interface and approximately 480x120 pixels (or something like that).

All hints appreciated!

Kind regards, Johannes

> Zumindest nicht öffentlich!
Kosmologen: Die Geheim-Vorhersage.