Info on DDR SDRAM chips?

Part No.: K321602BT-H-A Item Code: 32*16 DDR TSOP

So I'm pretty sure these are 32M X 16 DDR SDRAM chips (8 of them on a 512 MB DIMM). However, without a pinout and preferably a datasheet they won't be much use.

I have seen a loose chip, but there are no meaningful markings on the chip (nothing resembling a part number).

The chip package is a 50 pin TSOP (pins on the two long edges). So if you have a loose DDR DIMM laying around and feel like counting the pins to see if the chips are 50 pinners, that could lead to some useful info.

In my searching, I found that Samsung chips of the suspected capacity have

66 pins. Micron chips of this capacity have 54 (or was it 56) pins. I suspect that if I can find a similarly organized chip by a known company, in the 50 pin package, that the pinout will probably be the same. Of course, I still won't have speed information, but my application doesn't require super high performance.

I would appreciate any information or pointers (or funny jokes) anyone out there can provide. No matter how good a deal I could get on the brick, it's worthless unless I have enough information on the chips to use them. The current owner says he got them in a lot with some other stuff.

Thank you for any helpful or humorous suggestions.

--
A friend will help you move.  A real friend will help you move a body.
Reply to