I need your process pictures

Hello everyone

I am working on a web site and I need your input to help me build a section of it. This is not a sales presentation I just need your input as fellow professionals dealing with the ROHS no lead problem.

I am in need of Pictures of your solder joint failures.

I need also what caused the error if you know it, if not, I can help you access it.

I need these pictures to be only of the solder joint area with no proprietary items shown in the picture. I need them to be non copy written meaning that you took them, you own them, and you are transferring ownership to me and certifying that the pictures taken are originals and that you are licensing me to use them.

I will need information on the process you used and the type of solder and flux chemistry you used. Also in most cases the PCB material (Ie..FR4, IS410 ETC...)

Board plating also can help and inf. on the component finish will help me also.

I am building a database of problems and solutions using different solder mixtures and profiles.

This will help our community of engineers to have one more comprehensive resource of shared knowledge.

Please send to:

snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Reply to
dolbowent