HRB clean/safe atomic cascade neuclear reactors

[Magizian]

http://75.61.90.157/~god
 http://188.40.44.117/~god
  http://grex.org/~god
    http://shell.bshellz.net/~god

Charged one of my spruced android
devices this morning off one of my clean & safe atomic
cascade neuclear reactors on off mode off the air, non-water
oxygen and hydrogen in the air actually which is constant
unless I cut a wire or place it in vacuum and in doing so
proved I can easily build a reactor and electrical system
less than 40 pounds fitting a backpack or 5 pounds fitting a
pocket that via reactor paneling mentioned above and
transistry which means to electricly cheat time by splitting
current unevenly and putting it back together which is
already understood by at least some japaneese folk and
mathheads that calc sine waves... enough electrical power to
run your electronics, house, snotnose electric car, or
eccentric neuclear powered harrier jetplane for a very low
material cost even at overretailed pricing. For maximum
efficiency, reactor panels should be 12 Volt, and final
storage cells should be 5 Volt 1.5-3.2 Amp [o;-) Dr. HRB,
PhD, D.S. p.s.. start donating to my account $$ today and
quit being worth less than a pepsi to reality. Thanx.
Seriously, I could have cured all your diseases if I wasn't
having to eat from garbage cans because nobody else gives a
shit right and god's idea of precision equals mirroring
personality.
Are you even a pepsi or just another stupid pirate that
happened because creators aren't actually omniscient or
omnipotant?

Site Timeline