How does SQ908 determine the battery level?

Hello:

I've come across a (cheap) photo camera, based on a SQ908. It apparently has a design flaw in sensing the battery level. Does anybody know how the SQ908 determines the battery level? I've tried a quick fix to the circuit that feeds AIN (pin 43), but it does not provide for a proper operation. Thank you.

-- Andy

Reply to
Andy