House coded; Arizona Microchip component.

A laptop battery pack that I rescued from a supermarket recycling tub had a Microchip branded SOIC8 chip with the markings; 939 309B.

This is almost certainly a house code - but I thought I'd ask.

There was also an Atmel 24C04B, a little surprising since it was an entirely Chinese copy battery.

Thanks for any help/information.

Reply to
Ian Field