Help identifying connector

http://imgur.com/a/6qeua

(The images of the plug are stills from a video. I don?t have it in my
possession.)

The header measures approx.:
pin dia: 0.6 mm,0.024 in
spacing: 3.85 mm, 0.152 in

How can I identify the type of shell and pin used in this connector?

Thanks.

Re: Help identifying connector

Could it be 3.81mm / 0.150" pitch?

mouser  87221-  TE Connectivity / AMP Connectors
http://au.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword87%221-

Re: Help identifying connector
Yeah, necroposting by a month.  Followup-To: set.

Looks like a Tektronix 222PS "Power Scout".  I replaced the battery on
one once.  I think I succeeded but I'm not 100% sure.  Photos (including
views of the mating connector) and more details here:

http://birdbird.org/electronics/tek-222ps/tek-222ps-battery.html

I decided the battery connector had 0.156" spacing.  I *think* I
inferred that because it was bigger than 0.1" and looked like other
0.156" connectors I have seen.  I don't remember if I actually put a
ruler on it or held the Tektronix connector up to a known 0.156"
connector.

The housing on the wires didn't have any kind of locking clip (to hold
it to the pins on the board) or keying/polarizing arrangement.

When I replaced the battery, I just re-used the existing connector, so I
didn't have to buy a new one.  Digging around online a little, a Molex
"KK" housing, series 2139, part number 09-50-7031 might work; that's not
exactly the same as the one that is there now, though.

http://www.molex.com/molex/products/datasheet.jsp?part=active/0009507031_CRIMP_HOUSINGS.xml

Standard disclaimers apply: I don't get money or other consideration
from any companies mentioned.

Matt Roberds

Site Timeline