Help finding an Inductor for a Sony TV

Hi, working on a repair on an older model tv-Sony Tv set. I'm trying to find a Sony Part # 1-410-494-11, it's an Inductor with a rating of

1mH. The markings on the part are: 102J. I have no other info on this part, who the manufacturer is or anything.

Can anyone here help? Please reply to me via email, if you don't mind. Thanks.

Reply to
sellingitonline2
1-mH inductors are common; check
or
"102J" means 1000 microhenries (= 1 mh), 5%.
Reply to
mc