!!!!!!!hallo,i am searching for a repair manual for a sundox 12v-230 500/1000w power inverter ,anyone can help me?!!!!!!!!!!]

!!!!!!!hallo,i am searching for a repair manual for a sundox 12v-230

500/1000w power inverter ,anyone can help me?!!!!!!!!!!]
Reply to
canyon

Re: !!!!!!!hallo,i am searching for a repair manual for a sundox 12v-230 power inverter ,anyone can help me?!!!model nr.400014

Reply to
canyon

One transistor is exploded and not readable

Who has the numbers of the transistors

Reply to
canyon

Did you which sweat shop in China built it, and anyone who works there so they can steal a schematic? These cheap things don't have repair information available, for multiple reasons.

As far as the bad transistor, you'll have to trace the circuit out to figure out what you need. (Hint: If it is a large power transistor that's connected to the output, they are likely all the same part number, or two sets of part numbers in equal quantities.)

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hallo,i am searching for info for a sundox 12v-230 500-1000w > > power inverter ,anyone can help me?]model400014 >

Reply to
canyon